Serves 6 — Recommended Serving: About 1 cup
213 calories per portion
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe, cubed and chilled (about 3 cups)
- 3 apricots, pitted, chopped and chilled
- 1 Tbs. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, chilled
- 2 peaches or nectarines, pitted, sliced and chilled
- 1/2 pint blueberries, chilled
- 1/2 pint blackberries or raspberries, chilled
- grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Place yogurt, cantaloupe, apricots, honey and vanilla in blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour into individual soup bowls. Top with remaining fruit and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Great source of Vitamin C and calcium!
Calories per serving:213
Saturated Fat: 0g
all-natural, behavior modification, best weight loss program, daily phone coaching, diet, fast weight loss, genetix, gx program, healthy, healthy diet, healthy recipe, lose weight, losing weight, medically guided, natural weight loss, no pills, nutrition, obesity, program, protein shakes, recipe, summer fruit soup, tampa weight loss, weight loss