1) Thread the chicken onto 8 pre-soaked wooden skewers.
2) Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and the honey together in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over the chicken and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
3) Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil. Arrange the salad greens on a large serving platter and top with the sliced onion and grated carrot. Divide the chicory into separate leaves, if using, and place around the edge of the platter. Scatter over the radishes.
4) Cook the chicken kabobs under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
5) Mix the yogurt, the remaining lemon juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad. Serve 2 kabobs per portion.