FOR THE FILLING
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Line a 12 x 9-inch/30 x 23-cm jelly roll pan with non-stick parchment paper.
2) Break the eggs into a heatproof bowl and add the sugar. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk until the whisk leaves a trail when dragged across the surface. Remove from the heat and whisk until cool.
3) Sift the cocoa and flour together in a separate bowl, then stir lightly into the egg mixture. Add the cooled boiled water, stir, then pour into the prepared pan. Tap the pan lightly on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
4) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the top springs back lightly when touched. Remove from the oven. Invert the cake onto parchment paper, sprinkled with superfine sugar. Remove the pan and carefully strip off the parchment paper. Place a further sheet of paper on top then carefully roll up and leave until cold.
5) To make the filling, beat the cheese, orange rind, and honey together in a bowl. When the jelly roll is cold, unroll and spread with the cottage cheese mixture, then carefully roll up. Trim the edges and cut into thin slices to serve.