1) Get started right now. Make a commitment and don’t make excuses. The sooner that you get started, the sooner you will reach your desired body weight. It’s that simple.
2) Try setting goals one month at a time. Shooting for a 30-day goal, or even taking it 1 day at a time, is less daunting than thinking about losing all of your weight.
3) Mix in a little exercise if you can. If you are interested in exercising to boost your weight loss efforts, you can always try some of the many fitness challenges/workouts that can be found on Pinterest. Also, we’ll be posting a new workout every month on the Genetix Program Facebook page, so keep an eye out for those.
4) Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals lowers your metabolism, which causes you to gain more weight. Eat breakfast. Eat lunch. Eat 2 healthy snacks. Eat dinner. Your Genetix Program Coach can help you plan exactly what to eat to maximize your weight loss.
5) Drink plenty of water. Water suppresses the appetite naturally by creating a feeling of fullness. Water also helps metabolize stored body fat.
6) Reinforce your goals by sharing them with someone and checking in with them every day. It can be a friend or a loved one. Or it could be one of the weight loss Coaches at Genetix Program. Reinforcing goals daily is what we do. Many diets/weight loss attempts fail through lack of accountability. Our weight loss approach solves that problem.
Genetix Program’s team of doctors, certified coaches/trainers and nutritionists can help you make healthier lifestyle choices through daily phone coaching to achieve lasting weight loss. You can do it and we can help!