158 calories per portion
- 6, 4-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts (I cut the breasts I get from the store in half)
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh thyme
- 6 sage leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼ inch thick using a meat mallet. I always place the chicken in between two pieces of plastic wrap for easy clean-up.
- Combine the rosemary, thyme, sage, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of each piece of chicken with an even amount of the mixture and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, add the olive oil and swirl to coat. Cook each chicken breast for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with a lemon wedge.
This is a great, easy way to use up fresh herbs, so just use whatever you have on hand!
Calories per serving:158
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Source: Genetix Program Coach, Jenny Kirkpatrick
all-natural, behavior modification, best weight loss program, chicken, daily phone coaching, diet, fast weight loss, genetix, gx program, healthy, healthy diet, healthy recipe, herb-crusted chicken, herbs, lose weight, losing weight, medically guided, natural weight loss, no pills, nutrition, obesity, program, protein shakes, tampa weight loss, weight loss