Serves 1 — 86 calories per portion
- 2 oz/55 g ripe bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- crushed ice
- 1 scoop low-fat vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- sprinkle of grated chocolate (optional)
Put the banana chunks in a smoothie machine or blender, with the maple syrup, to taste. Add the ground cinnamon (if using). Switch on and, with the motor running, add the milk and blend for one minute or until smooth.
Place some crushed ice in a tall glass and pour the shake over. Add a scoop of low-fat vanilla or chocolate ice cream and serve sprinkled with a little grated chocolate (if using).
all-natural, banana, behavior modification, best weight loss program, daily phone coaching, diet, fast weight loss, genetix, gx program, healthy, healthy diet, lose weight, losing weight, low-fat, lowfat, medically guided, natural weight loss, no pills, nutrition, obesity, program, protein shakes, recipe, shake, tampa weight loss, weight loss