- 3 oz/85 g red cabbage
- 3 oz/85 g hard white cabbage
- 2 oz/55 g green cabbage
- 2 carrots, about 6 oz/175 g, peeled and grated
- 1 white onion, finely sliced
- 2 red apples, cored and chopped
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 oz/55 g canned corn kernels
- 2 tbsp raisins
FOR THE DRESSING
- 4 tbsp low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1) Discard the outer leaves and hard central core from the cabbages and shred finely. Wash well in plenty of cold water and drain thoroughly.
2) Place the cabbages in a bowl and stir in the carrots and onion. Toss the apples in the orange juice and add to the cabbages together with any remaining orange juice, the celery, corn, and raisins. Mix well.
3) For the dressing, mix the yogurt, parsley, and pepper (to taste) in a bowl then pour over the cabbage mixture. Stir and serve as 4 portions.
100-calorie, all-natural, behavior modification, best weight loss program, daily phone coaching, diet, genetix, gx program, healthy, lose weight, medically guided, mixed cabbage coleslaw, no pills, program, recipe, tampa weight loss, weight loss