- 1/2 red apple, cored and sliced
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp orange or lemon juice
- 1 large watermelon wedge, peeled, seeded, and cut into small chunks
- 1 melon wedge, peeled, seeded, and cut into small chunks
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp honey
1) Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil. Brush the apple and banana with the orange juice.
2) Thread the melon, apple, banana, and strawberries onto 4 kabob sticks or pre-soaked wooden skewers and place on the broiler rack.
3) Drizzle with the honey, then broil for 5 to 6 minutes, turning the kabobs over halfway through cooking. Serve while warm.
100-calorie, all-natural, behavior modification, daily phone coaching, diet, genetix, gx program, healthy, lose weight, medically guided, potato leek and feta patties, program, recipe, weight loss