FOR THE DRESSING
1) Cut half the tomatoes in half and set aside.
2) Thread the salmon with the whole tomatoes and half the mango chunks onto 4 kabob sticks. Mix the orange juice and soy sauce together in a small bowl and brush over the kabobs. Let marinate for 15 minutes, brushing with the remaining orange juice mixture at least once more.
3) Arrange the salad greens on a serving platter with the reserved halved tomatoes, mango chunks, the cucumber sticks, and scallions.
4) Preheat the broiler to high and line the broiler rack with foil. To make the dressing, mix the yogurt, soy sauce, and grated orange rind together in a small bowl and set aside.
5) Place the salmon kabobs on the broiler rack, brush again with the marinade, and broil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked. Turn the kabobs over halfway through cooking and brush with any remaining marinade.
6) Divide the prepared salad among 4 plates. Top each with a kabob and then drizzle with the dressing.